Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Adamant Fury is a Traitor Titan Legion in the service of the Ruinous Powers. The Adamant Fury was once a Loyalist Titan Legion of the Collegia Titanica, one of the military arms of the Adeptus Mechanicus. But during the event known later as the Saint Cyllia Massacre in 863.M41, it shamefully betrayed the Imperium of Man and repudiated its oaths to the Emperor to serve the Ruinous Powers, joining the ranks of the infamous Traitor Titan Legions. There is very little information in Imperial records about this obscure Titan Legion, including when it was founded and what Forge World it originally hailed from. It is assumed it resides within the Eye of Terror along with the rest of the Forces of Chaos. Its current whereabouts are unknown.
- Saint Cyllia Massacre (863.M41) - The Adamant Fury Titan Legion turns away from the Emperor and falls to Chaos. It turns its guns on Loyalist regiments of the Planetary Defence Force and the Imperial Guard before making its escape.
- Planus Steppes Assault (883.M41) - The Cadian 423rd Regiment's spearhead led by Knight Commander Pask in the largest armoured assault since the Battle of Tallarn engages in combat with the Renegade Adamant Fury Legion upon the Planus Steppes. Although the Traitor Titan Legion is nearly completely destroyed, Imperial forces suffer the loss of over eight thousand tank companies and thirty five super-heavy detachments.
- Damnation Eternus - The Damnation Eternus was one of the Adamant Fury Legion's Titans that was destroyed during the Saint Cyllia Massacre. Knight Commander Pask and his company accounted for no less than four Traitor Titans destroyed, and the dreaded Damnation Eternus was despatched by the Knight Commander himself -- a single Battle Cannon shell pierced its black hull and struck its tainted reactor. The resulting meltdown destroyed the corrupted war machine in a cataclysmic explosion.
None listed in current Imperial records.
This Traitor Titan Legion's colours are not listed in current Imperial records.
This Traitor Titan Legion's badge is not listed in current Imperial records.
- Codex: Imperial Guard (5th Edition), pg. 58
- Warhammer 40,000 Rulebook (5th Edition), pg. 127
- Warhammer 40,000 Rulebook (6th Edition), pg. 173