The Bleeding Eye is a particularly large Raptor Cult whose members often act as mercenaries. They are known to operate in cells across several sectors of the galaxy, allying themselves with other Chaos Space Marine warbands despite having their origins within the Night Lords Traitor Legion. The Bleeding Eye is known for taking part in various acts of cannibalism, eating the remains of their fallen enemies.
Notable Bleeding EyesEdit
- Lucoryphus - Lucoryphus is the commander of a thirty-man strong cell of the Bleeding Eye Raptor Cult that originally served Abaddon the Despoiler, but eventually left his service to ally themselves with a fellow Night Lords warband known as The Exalted. This warband was eventually decimated by an Eldar warhost from Craftworld Ulthwé on the Daemon World Tsagualsa, the former base of operations and homeworld of the Night Lords Traitor Legion. Lucoryphys later re-emerged at the dawn of the 13th Black Crusade alongside Variel the Flayer as one of Decimus' right-hand men.
- Vorsha - Vorsha was a member of the cell of the Bleeding Eye Raptor Cult commanded by Lucoryphus. He was killed on Tsagualsa.
- Tzek - Tzek was a member of the cell of the Bleeding Eye Raptor Cult commanded by Lucoryphus. He was killed on Tsagualsa.
The Bleeding Eye's colours are the same as their parent Legion, the Night Lords. Their armour is night blue with a mysterious network of lightning bolts that constantly play across their armour when in combat. This is framed with brass. Many members' armour has also been reshaped by warp exposure.
The Bleeding Eye's badge is the same as their parent Legion, the Night Lords, a bleached skull with red Chiropteran wings superimposed over a field of midnight blue.
- Blood Reaver (Novel) by Aaron Dembski-Bowden
- Void Stalker (Novel) by Aaron Dembski-Bowden