A Collar of Khorne is a Chaos artefact granted only to those favoured by the Blood God. Said to be forged from Khorne's own rage and hatred of all psykers, Collars of Khorne are gifted only to those that have given their lives to the Blood God. These brass collars, cruelly spiked and engraved with the sigils of the Blood God, are worn around the neck. Each protects the wearer from cowardly sorcery or psychic powers, and once attached they can never be removed as long as the champion lives. Khorne's terrible daemonic Flesh Hounds and Bloodletters wear them, though when slain their collars return to their furious master. On rare occasions a Collar is stolen from a fallen warrior, and these unattached collars are highly desired by those who have not yet received Khorne's attention and attained one for themselves.
Exceptional mortal Champions of Chaos are sometimes granted a Collar of Khorne by the Blood God to ensure no thrice-cursed psyker will lay such favoured servants low with his eldritch trickery. In the case of mortals, the favour of the Blood God does not always manifest as a physical collar; for instance Khârn the Betrayer, the most favoured of Khorne's current mortal servants, is utterly immune to any psychic power, yet his neck remains unadorned.
- Black Crusade: The Tome of Blood (RPG), pg. 44
- Codex: Chaos Daemons (4th Edition), pp. 36, 55
- Codex Imperialis (1st Edition), pg. 81
- Codex: Chaos Space Marines (3rd Edition, Second Codex), pg. 42
- Codex: Chaos Space Marines (6th Edition), pg. 59
- Rogue Trader: Koronus Bestiary (RPG), pg. 119
- Realm of Chaos: Slaves to Darkness (1st Edition), pg. 27