8 March 2016
|Horus Heresy Novels|
Crusade's End is the first Omnibus Novel of the Horus Heresy Series.
It was to be the dawn of a glorious new age. Following countless millennia of darkness and strife, the armies of the Emperor of Mankind had reconquered world after world in a Great Crusade, the like of which the galaxy had never seen. Having established themselves as the most powerful military force ever to march under a single banner, the Space Marine Legions were each led by a god-like Primarch – those apparently immortal sons of the Emperor himself. Humanity seemed set to rule the stars once more. And then came Horus Lupercal, the noble Warmaster, and reviled arch-traitor.
Crusade's End contains the following:
- Horus Rising (Novel) by Dan Abnett
- False Gods (Novel) by Graham McNeill
- Galaxy in Flames (Novel) by Ben Counter
- The Wolf of Ash and Fire (Short Story) by Graham McNeill
- Lord of the Red Sands (Short Story) by Aaron Dembski-Bowden
- Death of a Silversmith (Short Story) by Graham McNeill
- Crusade's End (Omnibus) by Various Authors