The Hazeroth-class Privateer comprises a variety of Raider vessels of similar size and firepower. Many have been known to operate in the Calixis Sector from the infamous Hazeroth Abyss Sub-sector (hence the name), and are popular with privateers. Most sacrifice cargo space and armour for improved engines and reinforced interior bulkheads, allowing them to flee anything they cannot fight.
Notable Hazeroth-class PrivateersEdit
- Chains of Dusk - One of the deadliest ships in the fleet of the Rogue Trader Krawkin Feckward, the Chains of Dusk is a light swift raider that suits his purposes well. It is a dangerous foe despite its size, made more so by Krawkin's cunning and skill at laying ambushes.
- Hull: Raider
- Class: Hazeroth-class Privateer
- Dimensions: Approximately 1.5 kilometres long, 0.25 kilometres abeam.
- Mass: Approximately 5 megatonnes.
- Crew: Approximately 22,000 crew.
- Accelerations: 5.6 Gravities max acceleration.
- Rogue Trader: Core Rulebook (RPG), pp. 194-195
- Rogue Trader: Lure of the Expanse (RPG), pg. 135