House Kestren is a Loyalist Imperial Knight House of the Imperium. There is very little information in Imperial records about this Knight House, other than their valiant stand on their homeworld of Alaric Prime against the invasion of Ork Warlord Grukk and his Red WAAAGH! in 998.M41.
- Defence of Alaric Prime (443.998.M41) - In 998.M41, Warlord Grukk of the Red WAAAGH! ploughs into the densely populated Sanctus Reach, his crusade's juggernaut momentum smashing past the Space Marine homeworld of Obstiria to plunder the planets beyond. The Imperium prepares to make a stand upon Alaric Prime, a Feudal World of linked archipelagos and crumbling gaols. When a flotilla of Ork rust-ships make planetfall, the knightly houses of Alaric lead their Cadian allies in a worldwide counterattack. Warlord Grukk's bullish tactics take a heavy toll on the human defenders before the legendary Freeblade known as Gerantius, the Forgotten Knight, joins the conflict, tipping the war into a new phase of desperate battle.
- Lord Gaulemort Kestren - Former High King of House Kestren, he was killed in glorious battle against the hordes of Warboss Grukk.
- Sire Flachine Kestren - Noble and notable Knight of House Kestren.
None listed in current Imperial records.
The colours of House Kestren are not listed in current Imperial records.
The arms of House Kestren are not listed in current Imperial records.
- Codex: Imperial Knights (7th Edition) (Digital Edition), pg. 19
- Codex: Imperial Knights (6th Edition) (Digital Edition), pg. 107
- Warhammer 40,000 - Sanctus Reach: The Red WAAAGH! (Campaign Supplement) (7th Edition), pp. 10-11, 17, 23, 25, 56, 93, 113