Kjarl Grimblood is a Wolf Lord of the Space Wolves Space Marine Chapter, one of twelve legendary warriors who lead the Great Companies into battle. Kjarl Grimblood is a fierce rival of Sven Bloodhowl. He and his Great Company bear the sigil of the Fire Wolf. In Fenrisian myth the Fire Wolf burns without being consumed, and it is his voice of flame that melts the snows and thaws the glaciers before each season. They say that Kjarl's foresight is so supernaturally acute that it is whispered that he possessed the Gift, and that he is able to see the future in the flames, though none say it in his presence. His Great Company favours a great many flame weapons, boasting no fewer than twelve Land Raider Redeemers. So it is that his Grey Hunters have a special rite of passage -- once a Grey Hunter has killed his prey with flame, they have earned the right to paint their face with blood before each battle, the crimson flames upon their countenance marking them as a Red Hunter for all to see.
- Artificer Armour - Kjarl's Power Armour is a one-of-a-kind masterpiece with gilt edging. The vents on his backpack are a pair of stylised wolf heads.
- Terminator Armour (Optional)
- Belt of Russ - Each Great Company has in its Armoury a single Belt of Russ. A mighty ward against enemy attacks, these powerful girdles incorporate potent gravitic force fields that protect the wearer. Forged by the master Iron Priest Stef Blacksoul after the disappearance of Russ, these belts are important relics of the Chapter.
- Bolt Pistol
- Frag Grenades and Krak Grenades
- Frost Blade
- Codex: Space Wolves (5th Edition), pp. 15, 17