The Legio Astraman (Morning Stars) is a Loyalist Titan Legion of the Collegia Titanica, one of the military arms of the Adeptus Mechanicus. They are based on the Forge World of Graia in the Segmentum Tempestus. There is very little information in Imperial records about this obscure Titan Legion, though it is suspected to have been founded before the Age of the Imperium, during the Age of Strife.
- Reconquest of the Forsarr Sector (999.M41) - Three standard years after the fall of the sector's vital Hive World capital of Forsarr in the Segmentum Tempestus, the Administratum finally recongnised the true threat posed by WAAAGH! Garaghak. The Aurora Chapter joined a powerful coalition with their brethren of the Revilers and the Death Eagles as well as a demi-legio of Titans of the Legio Astraman and several regiments of Imperial Guard and Ecclesiarchal troops. They took the fight to the Orks and reclaimed the Forsarr Sector for the Emperor. It is unknown if the fact that the Raven Guard's homeworld of Deliverance is also located in the Forsarr Sector prompted this deployment.
- Invictus (Warlord-class Titan) - One of the major strategic targets of interest for the Ork WAAAGH! Grimskull during its invasion of Forge World Graia was the seizure of the Warlord-class Titan Invictus that was nearing completion in the Ajakis Manufactorum. Much of the effort of the Ultramarines' 2nd Company that was deployed to Graia to slow down the Orks advance until an Imperial liberation fleet could arrive under the command of Captain Titus was directed towards the defence of this nascent Titan from seizure by the Greenskin invaders. Invictus was later used by the Imperial forces to destroy the major focal point on Graia from which the Forces of Chaos were launching their own invasion of the Forge World, by use of a Volcano Cannon supercharged with the mysterious Warp-based power source that had been developed by Inquisitor Drogan. These events occurred in an alternate timeline where Captain Titus was the commander of the Ultramarines 2nd Company rather than Cato Sicarius.
None listed in current Imperial records.
The colours of this Titan Legion are green, yellow and blue; decoration is sometimes added in white and black colours (usually stripes or checker-patterns).
The iconography of the Legio Astraman Titan Legion is a morning star rampant, in front of a blue square that shows the galaxy, on a shield. The colours of the shield are halved, with the upper portion being green and the lower portion having a striped pattern of blue and white. On the lower right of the shield is a large skull surrounded by four smaller skulls that surround it like points on a compass.
- Codex Titanicus (1st Edition), pg. 110
- Imperial Armour Volume One - Imperial Guard & Imperial Navy, pg. 8
- Imperial Armour Volume Eight - Raid on Kastorel-Novem, pg. 77
- White Dwarf 108 (UK), "'Eavy Metal: Adeptus Titanicus Titans & Banners," pg. 76
- Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine (Video Game)