- The Karthago Crusade (914.M41 - Present) - Following the wholesale destruction of its armies during the Badab War, the Karthago Sector was severely weakened and unable to fend off the rampaging Orks that had assaulted it. To bring stability to the region, a new Imperial Crusade was called, the Karthago Crusade that would rage for more than a standard century. The Libators sent three of their Battle Companies to support a full-fledged Crusade of Black Templars and the 5th Battle Company of the Star Phantoms Chapter.
- The Plague Wars (ca. 999.M41 - ca. 111.M42) - During the Plague Wars of Ultramar, the Libators sent 2 companies to aid their progenitors the Ultramarines in their defence against the servants of Nurgle.
The Libators primarily wear yellow Power Armour. The Aquila or Imperialis on the chest plate is blue, while the power pack and shoulder plate trim are black. The blue squad specialty symbol on the right shoulder guard designates operational specialty -- Tactical, Devastator, Assault or Veteran. A white Roman numeral is stenciled in black in the centre of it, indicating squad number.
The Libators' Chapter badge is a blue chalice centred on a field of yellow. A yellow, inverted Greek Omega letter is superimposed in the centre of the chalice, which is intended to display the Libators' common heritage with their Progenitors, the Ultramarines.
- Adeptus Astartes: Successor Chapters (Limited Release Booklet)
- Chapter Approved 2001 - Second Book of the Astronomican, pg. 117
- Codex: Space Marines (6th Edition), pg. 141
- Codex: Space Marines (5th Edition), pg. 8
- Imperial Armour Aeronautica, pg. 82
- Wargammer 40,000: Rulebook (8th Edition), pp. 158-159