- 001.M3 Mankind's scientists unlock the human genome, allowing for significant advances in genetic research.
- 100.M3 Mars is terraformed and made habitable for human habitation over several centuries beginning in the year 2100 A.D.
- Scientific advances of the third and subsequent millennia bring some basic knowledge of the Warp to humans.
- Humanity begins to colonise the Solar System using conventional sub-light spacecraft. Colonies are established on Mars, and on the moons of Jupiter, Saturn, and Neptune. This is the full extent of mankind's domains across the Milky Way Galaxy until the 15th Millennium.
- Humanity uses Ohnyl Cylinders (O'Neill Space Colonies) to spread beyond its own home solar system to local habitable planets in other nearby star systems, however, such early interstellar colonies would not make contact with Terra until millennia later.