- M32 to M35 Golden Age of Jericho - With the wider Imperium swelling to a peak of power and influence, the Jericho Sector is but one of many that bloom into a renaissance of power and achievement as scores of Imperial worlds of every type are raised up from the rubble of past failures and the un-trodden soil of alien worlds in Mankind’s name. The Jericho Sector becomes both a bastion and exemplar of Imperial civilisation and majesty carved from the cold wilderness of space with a burgeoning population that quickly soars into the hundred of billions. The Jericho Sector is a hub of Imperial commerce and industry with its bloody past all but forgotten, a realm of piety and devotion whose renown is such that it is spoken of on Terra as a gem of Humanity’s domains. Its goods are sought after as far afield as blessed Ultramar and distant Espandor. With the passage of millennia the power and fortunes of the Imperium wax and wane, but the Jericho Sector manages to remain strong and prosperous despite the vicissitudes of war, invasion, and petty disaster. However, the dawning of the 35th Millennium heralds both a darkening of the sector’s fate and the coming of the Deathwatch into the known histories of the Jericho Reach.
- ca. Early to Mid M33 - The power of the Ecclesiarchy waxes, whilst that of the Administratum and other Imperial political bodies wanes. The Age of Apostasy dawns.
- ca. M33 Missing Foundings - There are many Space Marine Chapter Foundings during this era, but the High Lords of Terra purposefully do not seek to use the gene-seed of the Dark Angels Chapter for any of them.
- 454.M33 Greed Inherent - The Rogue Trader Apollyon Maestrich-Nova finds a distant moon that holds fantastic natural wealth. Apollyon sets up a mining operation from within his own fleet. Glaciers of glowing fire-diamonds are carved from the rocks and precious elements are sold to the nearby Reubic System. Apollyon becomes rich enough to purchase a second voidfleet, and then a third. Within a decade, the entire Reubic System has become insanely wealthy. Apollyon, thoroughly corrupted by the power he has amassed, turns to the embrace of Slaanesh. Only when his tainted coin has circulated throughout every planet of the Reubic System does his grand design become clear, As Apollyon's moon eclipses the capital world of Reubia's sun, all those who have shared in his gred are suddenly filled with an insatiable, cannibalistic hunger, leaving those who succumb to it open to daemonic possession. An astropathic cry for aid reaches the Imperium and the Grey Knights arrive in strength to save Reubia itself from the armies of the once-human invaders. The rest of the star system falls to anarchy, however, as Slaanesh claims his due.
- 560.M33 Second Mortis Gate Campaign - Almost the entire Dark Angels Chapter takes to the field, and it is recorded that all three of the Sacred Standards of the Chapter flew above the scene of that great triumph.
- 732.M33 - 822.M33 Red Stars Campaign - In a series of wars, the mineral-rich Kulgotha System is scoured of xenos and claimed by the Imperium of Man. The Dark Angels take part in many of these battles, including deploying in full Chapter strength at the climactic Battle of Vermilac Prime.
- 882.M33 The First True War of Veonid - A daemonic legion of the Blood God Khorne is attracted to the thunder of guns on the Imperial weapons-testing world of Veonid. Their invasion soon ensures that the prototype guns are used in earnest.
- ca. Late M33 Administratum Regains Influence from the Adeptus Ministorum - The Administratum regains much of its lost influence to the Ecclesiarchy, but only at the expense of the governance of the Imperium at large.
- Dark Heresy: Blood of Martyrs, pg. 35
- Codex: Chaos Daemons (6th Edition), pg. 20
- Codex: Dark Angels (6th Edition), pp. 35-37
- Deathwatch: Know No Fear: History of the Jericho Reach (RPG)