Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- M32 to M35 Golden Age of Jericho - With the wider Imperium swelling to a peak of power and influence, the Jericho Sector is but one of many that bloom into a renaissance of power and achievement as scores of Imperial worlds of every type are raised up from the rubble of past failures and the un-trodden soil of alien worlds in Mankind’s name. The Jericho Sector becomes both a bastion and exemplar of Imperial civilisation and majesty carved from the cold wilderness of space with a burgeoning population that quickly soars into the hundred of billions. The Jericho Sector is a hub of Imperial commerce and industry with its bloody past all but forgotten, a realm of piety and devotion whose renown is such that it is spoken of on Terra as a gem of Humanity’s domains. Its goods are sought after as far afield as blessed Ultramar and distant Espandor. With the passage of millennia the power and fortunes of the Imperium wax and wane, but the Jericho Sector manages to remain strong and prosperous despite the vicissitudes of war, invasion, and petty disaster. However, the dawning of the 35th Millennium heralds both a darkening of the sector’s fate and the coming of the Deathwatch into the known histories of the Jericho Reach.
- ca. M35 Battle of the Broadsword - The Tallarn Desert Raiders suppress the Chaemos Rebellion.
- ca. M35 - The Ork Warlord Arrgard the Defiler scours the Forge World of Tigrus, causing untold damage and destroying the Standard Template Construct (STC) designs used for constructing the Vanquisher Cannon.
- 000.M35 - Ecclesiarchy's power wanes.
- ca. Early M35 - Warp storms activity sharply increases over the entire Imperium, and anarchy descends upon isolated worlds.
- 104.M35 Raid on Nova Terra - The Dark Angels, following Cypher's trail, are led to believe that at least one member of the newly declared Ur-Council of Nova Terra is a Fallen Dark Angel. In a daring raid, a Ravenwing strike force lands upon Nova Terra but fails to secure any prisoners.
- 200.M35 - Ecclesiarchy under Benedin IV moves to Ophelia VII and grows in power.
- 267.M35 The First Martyr - The first known accessible Imperial record pertaining to the Deathwatch's Watch Fortress Erioch in the Jericho Sector appears at this date: Balthazar Ho’Tsun, Master of the Watch, Captain of the Imperial Fists, died in an action in the Slinnar Drift. The enemy engaged by the Deathwatch and the other forces involved were not recorded.
- 344.M35 - Initial Imperial surveys of Tomb complexes on Angelis (Gorkamorka) Later in the 35th Millennium, Ork Space Hulk crashlands on Angelis, burying the humans alive around the temples. The survivors descend into savagery, becoming the Diggas. Necrons converted the Diggas into Pariahs to assist repulsion of the Orks.
- 359.M35 - Imperial Explorators gain access to deserted Necrontyr tombs on Angelis.
- 437.M35 Red Dawn of Iriad IV - The Industrial World of Iriad IV is attacked by World Eaters Chaos Space Marines. Elements from the Ebon Knights Space Marine Chapter under the command of Captain Revellion respond to the threat of Chaos. The confrontation ends in the destruction of the Khornate Berzerkers, however Captain Revellion is driven insane and kills his surviving Battle-Brothers. Iriad IV's remaining population was evacuated and the planet was declared Perditas by the Inquisition.
- 495.M35 Hrakon Campaign - The Segmentum Pacificus is the centre of unrest during the Nova Terra Interregnum and the Chapter's Inner Circle continues to follow the many clues that have led them deep into the internecine fighting in the region. Known to the Dark Angels as the Hrakon Campaign, they systematically seek out Obidiah Hrakon, the despot ruler of an upstart planet which has been pivotal in its support of Nova Terra. In the Veiled Region, the Dark Angels finally corner Hrakon, who takes refuge on a piratical port world. Seeking to ensure that none escape, the Dark Angels blockade the planet and unleash the entire Deathwing. Deploying in sequential teleportations, the Terminators prosecute an epic slaughter until only a single foe is left alive -- Obidiah Hrakon -- once a Standard Bearer for the ancient Dark Angels Legion. Refusing to give up, Obidiah is subdued after a duel with the Grand Master of the Deathwing and is transported back to The Rock to face the tender mercies of the Interrogator-Chaplains. His death is not an easy one.
- 500.M35 - Greigor XI becomes Ecclesiarch, declares Ecclesiarchy will return to Earth.
- 566.M35 The Unseen Death - The [CENSORED] Space Marine Chapter is declared Excommunicate Traitoris for their high crimes against the Imperium. As a result, their goods and chattels are also declared forfeit by Inquisitorial order as they themselves are under sentence of death. The Feral World of [CENSORED] is therefore put under close scrutiny by the Deathwatch of Watch Fortress Erioch according to this order, and thereafter this world is subject to Exterminatus, its presence removed from all maps and charts of the Jericho Sector.
- 765.M35 - Tallarn Desert Raiders scout squad "Lurenz's Gravediggers" harass Eldar forces on Holon Prime.
- 789.M35 Land's Vision - The Adeptus Mechanicus Explorator vessel Land's Vision makes the first discovery of the primitive Tau upon their homeworld of T'au.
- 843.M35 - Distress call from Grendel's World investigated. Planet discovered to have been attacked and all inhabitants slain by terror tactics of the Night Lords.
- 867.M35 Serpents of Menimshemash - On the Eldar Exodite world of Menimshemash, the daemons of Chaos enter through the "world spirit." This crystalline psychic network criss-crosses the world, joining all of the Exodite settlements and housing the souls of the dead from the last five thousand Terran years, much like a Craftworld's Infinity Circuit. Tzeentch's domain in the Realm of Chaos permeates the world spirit and erupts from its deep pathways; monstrouc crystalline serpents spew form waves of horrific daemons. The world is aflame with the fires of change before the next moon rises.
- 975.M35 Cataclysm of Souls - The Ecclesiarchy attempts to rebind the sundered Imperium during the Nova Terra Interregnum, into a religious state that transcends political differences. Billions die in the religious wars that follows when the Ur-council of Nova Terra rejects the Ecclesiarchy's teachings, unleashing a terrible new civil war, the likes of which have not been seen since the Horus Heresy.
- 975.M35 Dark Angels and the Cataclysm of Souls - Still operating largely in the Segmentum Pacificus during the Nova Terra Interregnum, the Dark Angels take part in the fierce fighting of the Cataclysm of Souls. In addition to putting down those who reject the authority of the High Lords of Terra and the Ecclesiarchy, they search for signs of the Fallen. It is a civil war the likes of which the Imperium has not seen since the Horus Heresy.
- 977.M35 A Fortress Breached - The Ultramarines' Battle Barge Excelsior is embroiled in battle when its Geller Field fails during translation from the Warp into realspace. The blessed metal of the titanic fortress-ship becomes permeable, and before long, a numberless tide of daemons pushes its way from the walls, floor and ceiling to fall upon the Ultramarines Astartes inside. Excelsior never rematerialises into reality.
- 980.M35 Hrud Rising - The Dark Angels take part in the task force cleansing the Hrud infestations that erupt across the Imperium at this time. With two of their three assigned sectors cleared, The Rock disappears as the Dark Angels leave the campaign to pursue their own objectives. The Chapter Master of the Ultramarines files a complaint with the High Lords of Terra about the Dark Angels' behaviour, although no action is seen to be taken in response.
- 990.M35 The Burning of the White Palace - A series of Deathwatch Kill-teams are dispatched to the world of Vanir in the Jericho Sector and perform a surgical strike against the Imperial Planetary Governor and his administration. The Kill-teams purge the Governor’s palace of all life and then detonate a series of inferno devices that reduces it and the surrounding seven square kilometres of the planet’s surface to cinder ash. This event leaves an indelible mark on Vanir’s history, and enters the mythos of the native population of Vanir as the "Wrath of the Black Angels." This incident creates an enduring legend that survives even the later collapse of the planetary civilisation and into the present day.
- Codex: Chaos Space Marines (6th Edition), pg. 23
- Codex: Chaos Daemons (6th Edition), pg. 21
- Codex: Dark Angels (6th Edition), pp. 35-37
- Codex: Tau Empire (6th Edition), pg. 28
- Deathwatch: Know No Fear (RPG), "History of the Jericho Reach"
- Warhammer 40,000: Rulebook (6th Edition), pg. 170
- Warhammer 40,000: Rulebook (5th Edition), pp. 124-125
- White Dwarf Weekly Issue #45 (06 Dec 2014), "Brothers in Blood," pg. 45