Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Mark of Khorne is a Mark of Chaos granted to those Champions of Chaos who have sworn their loyalty to Khorne, the Blood God. The Mark of Khorne is seen most often amongst Chaos Space Marines of the World Eaters Traitor Legion. The Khornate Berzerkers used by this legion are the most common bearers of this Mark of Chaos. Characters that have earned the Mark of Khorne are marked by the Blood God, either as a physical mark emblazoned on a prominent part of their body or a more secretive but no less permanent mark upon one's soul. While the sigil causes no actual damage, it continually weeps blood. These characters are constantly driven to spill additional blood for their dark patron. When given this mark, the wearer is imbued with Khorne's battle rage, becoming utterly merciless in close combat while losing any sense of fear or restraint. Khorne does not actually care about his Champions, all that matters is that blood is spilled, and from whence the blood flows is of no concern. The barbaric rune is often branded or carved onto its bearer, only adding to the cruelty of Khorne's followers.
- Black Crusade: Core Rulebook (RPG), pg. 82
- Codex: Chaos Space Marines (6th Edition), pg. 30
- Codex: Chaos Space Marines (4th Edition), pg. 25
- Codex: Chaos Space Marines (3rd Edition, Revised Codex), pg. 59
- Codex: Chaos Space Marines (3rd Edition, 1st Codex), pg. 29
- Codex: Chaos (2nd Edition), pg. 27
- Realms of Chaos: Slaves to Darkness (1st Edition), pg. 41