Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus is a tactical turn-based combat game based on Games Workshop's Warhammer 40,000 setting. The game is being developed by Kasedo Games and was released on November 15, 2018. Mechanicus puts players in control of an array of Adeptus Mechanicus forces, allowing them to lead Tech-priests and troops on a tactical quest to salvage ancient technologies from the mysterious catacombs of the Necron Tomb World, Silva Tenebris. As Magos Dominus Faustinius of Mars, every decision will shape the missions ahead and have far-reaching consequences.
- Players can upgrade Tech-priests' limbs with bionic augments made from the blessed metals of the Omnissiah. Customize player teams with hundreds of possibilities, creating a squad to suit different playstyles.
- Tough decisions will forge the future from the player's Ark Mechanicus, The Caestus Metalican, and send them towards alternate endings.
- Use the Adeptus Mechanicus’ evolved human cognition to scan unexplored tombs for valuable data in order to gain a tactical advantage.
- A compelling story written by Black Library author, Ben Counter, specifically crafted to fit the unique personality of the Adeptus Mechanicus faction.
Omissiah Edition Edit
As well as the standard pre-order of Mechanicus, players will also be able to pre-order a special Omissiah Edition which includes:
- Soundtrack featuring the highly acclaimed music of Mechanicus
- Digital artbook containing new and previously unseen concept illustrations and art from the development of the game
- Arc Scourge to enhance close-quarters arsenal