Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A Mining World is an Imperial planet rich in one or more of the raw strategic materials required by the Imperium's manufactoria and Forge Worlds. The people of Mining Worlds are likely to be slaves or penal workers of the Adeptus Arbites who live out their lives mining and transporting massive quantities of metallic ore, rock, minerals, frozen gases or some other useful, strategic or precious substance. Mining Worlds tend to be rather inhospitable places, and many do not even possess a breathable atmosphere, though a few may support a greater variety of life, developed cities and even hive cities.
Notable Mining WorldsEdit
|Betalis III||Segmentum Solar||Talis Munus Sector||Caerulus-Primaris Sub-Sector||Betalis System||62,000,000|
|Deliverance||Segmentum Tempestus||Forsarr Sector||Unknown||Unknown||Unknown|
|Lemnos||Segmentum Obscurus||Gothic Sector||Orar Sub-Sector||Unknown||Unknown|
|Makenna VII||Segmentum Obscurus||Makenna Sector||Unknown||Unknown||Unknown|
|Sepheris Secundus||Segmentum Obscurus||Calixis Sector||Golgenna Reach||Unknown||12,000,000,000|
|Taros/T'ros||Segmentum Ultima||Unknown||Unknown||Taros System||Unknown|
- Battlefleet Gothic Rulebook (Sourcebook), pg. 159
- Codex: Sisters of Battle (2nd Edition)
- Codex: Space Marines (5th Edition), pp. 25, 49
- Codex: Space Marines (4th Edition)
- Dark Heresy: Black Industries' "Guide to the Calixis Sector," pp. 58-60
- Dark Heresy (RPG), "Worlds of the Calixis Sector"
- Dataslate: Cypher - Lord of the Fallen, "A Nemesis Unveiled"
- Deathwatch: First Founding (RPG), pp. 14-19
- Imperial Armour Volume Three - The Taros Campaign, pp. 14, 18, 36-41, 44, 83-85, 146
- Imperial Armour Volume Eight - Raid on Kastorel-Novem, pp. 76-77
- Imperial Armour Volume Nine - The Badab War, Part One, pg. 6
- Imperial Armour Volume Ten - The Badab War, Part Two, pg. 89
- Imperial Armour Volume Eleven - The Doom of Mymeara, pp. 7-12, 70-73, 75, 90, 129, 131, 142, 148
- Index Astartes IV, "Claws of the Raven - Raven Guard Space Marine Chapter", pp. 96-101
- Warhammer 40,000 Expansion: Apocalypse, pp. 129, 171
- Warhammer 40,000: Rulebook (3rd Edition), pg. 115
- White Dwarf 276 (US), "Index Astartes: The Raven Guard"
- Deliverance Lost (Novel) by Gav Thorpe
- Angels of Darkness (Novel) by Gav Thorpe
- Grey Knights (Novel) by Ben Counter
- Ravenwing (Novel) by Gav Thorpe
- Sons of Dorn (Novel) by Chris Roberson
- Storm of Vengeance (RPG)
|General||Dead World • Death World • Desert World • Ice World • Jungle World • Ocean World •|
|Imperium||Adeptus Astartes Homeworld • Agri-World • Cardinal World • Cemetery World • Civilised World • Feral World • Feudal World • Forbidden World • Forge World • Fortress World • Hive World • Industrial World • Knight World • Mining World • Paradise World • Penal World • Research Station • Shrine World|
|Xenos||Craftworld • Crone World • Exodite World • Maiden World • Ork World • Tau Empire • Tomb World • Xenos World|