While Ork Battleships as defined by the Imperium of Man do not truly exist, Ork starships do tend to grow over time through the accumulation of salvage, additions, and technological "improvements". In this way, during the Third War for Armageddon, several Hammer-class Battlekroozers grew to a size and power that could only be accurately described by the Imperial navy's definition of the term "battleship". Thankfully for the Orks' enemies, there was only a few such starships in existence, and each is unique.
Notable Ork Battleships
- Dethdeala - Originally the flagship of the Ork Warlord Urgutz Dregrak, the Dethdeala was later captured by the rival Deathskulls who were allied with Herman von Strab, the traitorous former Imperial Planetary Governor of Armageddon. The Dethdeala was notable for the Bombardment Cannon it was armed with, as well as the bursts of speed of which it was capable.
- Slamblasta - The Slamblasta was built on the hulk of the Imperial Gothic-class Cruiser Pallas Imperious. It was armed with a pair of forward lances salvaged from the original batteries of the Pallas Imperious.
- Gorbag's Revenge - The Gorbag's Revenge was originally an Imperial Dominator-class Cruiser that was boarded and captured by the Ork Warlord Gorbag. The Gorbag's Revenge was noted for the vast swarms of attack craft that its gigantic launch bays could send forth.
- Kroolboy - The Kroolboy had a history of piracy long before the Third War for Armageddon, which led to it being overlooked by Imperial listening posts at the very start of the war when it formed the vanguard of Ghazghkull's armada. When that conflict ended, the Kroolboy went back to raiding throughout the Armageddon Sector.
- Battlefleet Gothic Armada