The Red Scimitars is a Loyalist Space Marine Chapter of unknown Founding and origin. Little else is known about this Chapter in Imperial records except for the location of its homeworld within the Pandraxx Sub-sector of the Acteron Sector of the Segmentum Ultima.
- Battle with the Black Legion (Unknown Date) - In a clash with Heretic Astartes, after an unexpected failure of the rites of teleportation aboard their Battle Barge Edge of Rage, a full squad of Red Scimitars 1st Company Veterans were torn asunder by the forces of the Immaterium, their remains painted upon the walls of the vessel's teleportarium. Even so, the other Space Marines comprising Strike Force Ultra who successfully made the teleportation went on to complete their mission, materialising deep within a Black Legion stronghold and turning its warlord's throne room into a charnel house.
- The Pandraxx Annihilation (345.998.M41-800.998.M41) - In 345.998.M41, Chaos Cultists rose in a massive revolt across the Pandraxx System. Imperial forces within the system were able to successfully contain the revolt, until they were overwhelmed by a Chaos Space Marine battle fleet which launched a surprise attack in support of the rebels. When relief forces including the Red Scimitars finally arrived solar months later, the Chaos fleet had disappeared, leaving the entire Pandraxx System ravaged. Less than 1% of the population were left alive in the aftermath of the Chaos assault.
- The Battle of Trantarion Station (998.M41) - When Chaos Space Marines belonging to the Angels of Pain Renegade Chapter mounted a raid on the Imperial world of Trantarion Station, they were engaged by the Space Marines of the Red Scimitars Chaper's 4th and 5th Battle Companies. The running battle lasted several solar days until the Renegade Astartes were defeated and forced to retreat from the star system. As a last act of defiance and vindictiveness, the Renegades unleashed a barrage of seismic missiles and Virus Bombs upon the doomed planet, destroying the colony and rendering the entire planet uninhabitable by humans for centuries.
- Edge of Rage (Battle Barge) - The Edge of Rage was a Battle Barge of the Red Scimitars Chapter which took part in the Strike Force Ultra assault upon a Black Legion stronghold.
The Red Scimitars' Chapter colours are not listed in current Imperial records.
The Red Scimitars' Chapter badge is not listed in current Imperial records.
- Battle Missions (5th Edition), pg. 9
- Dataslate: Space Marines Strike Force Ultra (6th Edition), pg. 7