Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In the Calixian Conclave of the Inquisition, it is customary to teach the Scintillan Dictates to new Acolytes. They were based on a series of letters written by Inquisitor Heraclion Theos for investigators on the Calixis Sector's capital world of Scintilla. They included the following provisions:
- Thy master's will shalt be the whole of the law.
- Thou shalt know thy duties.
- Thou shalt not over-esteem thine own importance.
- Thou shalt not make improper use of thy master's purse, nor his seal, nor his name either.
- Thou shalt seek no reward but the satisfaction of thy master.
- Thou shalt be glad of thy master's punishment, for it is deserved and improves thee.
- Dark Heresy: Core Rulebook (RPG), pg. 282