An Ork "Stikbom", also called a "Stikkbomb," is an anti-infantry fragmentation grenade that resembles the German Model 24 Stielhandgranate used in World War II, which were also known to British soldiers as "stick bombs" or "potato mashers". Normally, a mob of Ork Boyz can take Stikbomz as an optional piece of wargear, but Ork Boyz equipped exclusively with Stikbomz are referred to as Stikk Bommaz. According to one Imperial expert on Orky culture, "Stikk Bommaz are special among Ork society for one reason -- they know that when you pull the pin out of a Stikbom, you throw the bomb and not the pin!" There also exist "Suppa Stikbomz", which are little more that multiple Krak Stikbomz strapped or bolted together and wired to a single detonator. Mekboyz would often build them to add a little more armour penetration to their explosives, at the cost of operational safety (such as it already is).
- Krak Stikbom - A Krak Stikbom is similar to an Imperial Krak Grenade and its explosives are designed to penetrate the heavy armour of enemy vehicles.
- Stunbom - A Stunbom is used by Greenskins to stun enemy infantry units. They are often used by Ork Kommandos.
- Stinkbom - A Stinkbom is made by orks from cultured fungus and other unsavoury substances and releases a cloud of noxious green vapour when detonated. The stench produced by an ork Stinkbom is beyond description and it has a powerful incapicitating effect on any non-Orkoid creature with at least a rudimentary sense of smell.
- Fungus Gas Bom - This Stikbom contains gas synthesised from very old fermented fungus. It is not harmful to Orkoids, since their metabolisms are symbiotic with a wide variety of fungi, but all other living creatures absorb fungal toxins when these explosives detonate near them, causing them to suffer from severe toxic shock and allergic reactions.
- Firey Stikkbom - Filled with flammable liquids, this type of Stikbom is used to cover a target area in flames. They are usually used by Ork Kommandos.
- Smokey Stikkbom - On detonation this Stikbom covers a given area in clouds of smoke, reducing enemy visibility. They function similarly to Imperial Smoke Grenades. They are usually used by Ork Kommandos.
- Goo-bom - This bomb contains a sticky green ooze derived from the old fermented leftovers created from the body of a Squig. After detonating, it creates a slick of sticky black Squig goo. Anyone trying to pass through the affected area risks being stuck in place or otherwise hampered by the Squig goo, though it dries after a while, allowing the victim to break free.
- Buzz-bom - This unusual bomb contains a swarm of trapped carnivorous Buzzer Squigs. When it detonates it releases a swarm of hungry, buzzing creatures which devour anything unfortunate enough to be caught in the swarm's area.
- Codex: Orks (4th Edition), pp. 24, 28, 42, 49
- Gorka Morka: Da Roolz (Specialty Game), pp. 47, 56
- Rogue Trader: Into the Storm (RPG), pg. 143
- "Ere We Go: Orks in Warhammer 40,000 (1st Edition), pp. 98-99
- Warhammer 40,000 Rulebook (6th Edition), pg. 59
- Dawn of War (PC Game)
- Dawn of War - Retribution (PC Game)