The Storm Falcons is a Loyalist Codex Astartes-compliant Space Marine Chapter of unknown origin and Founding. Virtually nothing is known about this obscure Chapter within the official Imperial archives, except the name of the Chapter's homeworld of Talon located in the Segmentum Ultima in the Hodur Sector. In 997.M41, Hive Fleet Leviathan encroached into Imperial space. The Tyranids, under the direction of the legendary synapse creature known as the Swarmlord, orchestrated multiple planetary invasions. In the span of only four solar months, the Swarmlord oversaw the absorption of 24 worlds, including the Storm Falcons' Chapter homeworld of Talon. This resulted in a series of swift victories for the Leviathan along the spine of worlds within the Hodur Sector. Talon was subsequently abandoned. Whether or not the Storm Falcons fought to the last or simply abandoned their doomed planet is not known. The Chapter's current fate remains undetermined.
- The Swarmlord Returns (302.997.M41) - Hive Fleet Leviathan's swiftest victories occurred along a spine of worlds in the Hodur Sector. In the span of a single standard year, the Swarmlord oversaw the absorption of dozens of worlds, including Talon -- homeworld of the Storm Falcons Space Marines Chapter.
The Storm Falcons primarily wear grey Power Armour. The Aquila or Imperialis on the chest guard, as well as the shoulder plates, are black. The open-faced yellow squad specialty symbol -- Tactical, Devastator, Assault or Veteran -- is located on the right shoulder plate. A yellow Gothic numeral is stenciled in the centre of the squad specialty symbol, indicating squad number. The colour of the shoulder plate trim indicates company number in accordance with the Codex Astates -- i.e. White (1st Company), Yellow (2nd Company), Red (3rd Company), Green (4th Company), etc.
The Storm Falcon's Chapter badge is a stylised yellow Aquila, whose wing tips end in lightning bolts, centred upon a field of black.
- Adeptus Astartes: Successor Chapters (Limited Release Booklet)
- Codex: Space Marines (5th Edition), pg. 30
- Codex: Tyranids (6th Edition) (Digital Edition), pg. 71
- Codex: Tyranids (5th Edition), pg. 29