|Tales of Heresy|
6 April 2009
|Horus Heresy Novels|
Tales of Heresy is the tenth volume in the Horus Heresy series of novels and is an anthology of short stories.
When Horus the Warmaster rebelled against the Emperor, the ensuing civil war nearly destroyed the Imperium. War raged across galaxy, pitting Astartes against their battle-brothers in a struggle where death was the only victor. But long before that, the Legions struggled with their identities and the demands of the Great Crusade. From battles with alien invaders to conflicts within a Legion, and even dealing with a wayward Primarch, these stories show the battles fought as the Great Crusade draws to a close and the Horus Heresy begins...
Tales of Heresy contains the following short stories:
- Blood Games by Dan Abnett
- Wolf at the Door by Mike Lee
- Scions of the Storm by Anthony Reynolds
- The Voice by James Swallow
- Call of the Lion by Gav Thorpe
- The Last Church by Graham McNeill
- After Desh'ea by Matthew Farrer
- Tales of Heresy (Anthology) edited by Nick Kyme and Lindsey Priestley