Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The Imperial Truth|
|Horus Heresy Novels|
The Imperial Truth is an anthology novel and the first limited release volume in the Horus Heresy series of novels, released as a Horus Heresy Weekender Exclusive in hardback format. The novel has since been released as an e-book collection.
The Emperor decreed long ago that there were no gods upon the Earth or in the sky, and that all of mankind's belief and aspirations should be poured into His vision for the galaxy instead. Upon such unshakable foundations was the Imperium to be built - except that the Imperial Truth was a lie, and the powers that the Emperor denied had already sunken their claws into many of his sons. With the treachery of Horus now known from the Eastern Fringe to holy Terra itself, how many more of his father's words will be proven false in the days to come?
The Imperial Truth contains the following:
- Hands of the Emperor (Short Story) by Rob Sanders
- By the Lion's Command (Short Story) by Gav Thorpe
- Lord of the Red Sands (Short Story) by Aaron Dembski-Bowden
- All That Remains (Short Story) by James Swallow
- The Phoenician (Short Story) by Nick Kyme
- The Devine Adoratrice (Short Story) by Graham McNeill
- The Imperial Truth (Anthology) edited by Laurie Goulding