|The Razing of Prospero|
2 June 2016
|Horus Heresy Novels|
The Razing of Prospero is the third Omnibus Novel of the Horus Heresy Series.
Not all of the Primarchs were created equal. Long persecuted for his Legion's sorcerous ways, Magnus the Red nevertheless considered himself among the most loyal of the Emperor's Sons. It was he who first learned of Horus's corruption, but in trying to warn his father he earned the wrath of Leman Russ - Primarch of the Space Wolves and self-styled Imperial Executioner. Word of the subsequent attack on Prospero blurred the lines between ally and enemy, friend and foe, throughout the Legions. Seeking only unity, the Imperium engineered its own downfall.
The Razing of Prospero contains the following:
- A Thousand Sons (Novel) by Graham McNeill
- Prospero Burns (Novel) by Dan Abnett
- Howl of the Hearthworld (Short Story) by Aaron Dembski-Bowden
- Rebirth (Short Story) by Chris Wraight
- Hunter's Moon (Short Story) by Guy Haley
- Thief of Revelations (Short Story) by Graham McNeill
- The Razing of Prospero (Omnibus) by Various Authors