The Wrath are a Khorne Daemonkin warband that bring butchery to an unimaginable scale. Even in such murderous haunts as Commorragh and the Eye of Terror, these Daemonkin are whispered of with awe. Ferocious beyond the bounds of sanity, the Wrath are little more than power-armoured beasts.
Warband History Edit
The Wrath are a waband infamous for utter brutality. Their true origins are a myster but the source of their monstrous savagery is the daemonkin's object of worship - the Bloodthirster of Insensate Rage named Arba'Gax. The Wrath's devotion is such, that Arba'Gax's fury has seeped into their souls, sets them eternally alfame with hate.
Notable Campaigns Edit
- Paradise Lost (366.M40) - The Wrath fall upon the verdant Eldar Exodite World of Klithaine. In just three months they reduce the paradise to a blood-drenched hell and then slaughter the Biel-Tan warriors who attempt to intervene, devouring their corpses in a horrific feast.
- The First War for Armageddon (444.M41) - Several hosts of Khorne Daemonkin, including the Wrath and the Blades of Rage, join the Daemon Primarch Angron's attack upon Armageddon.
- All is Death (793.M41) - Like the fury of Khorne himself, the Wrath and the Eightscarred fall upon the Taucolony of Shau'Nesh. The aliens fight bravely, deploying incredible technologies to blast great furrows in the Khornate ranks. Still, the Tau are outnumbered and, despite their heroics, overrun. Crazed with battle-lust, the two Daemonkin hosts then fall upon one another, battling frenziedly until both are all but wiped out.
- Disaster on Yngroth (994.M41) - Whilst pursuing Harlequins of the Masque of the Silent Shroud, the Wrath battle their way through the Grey Canyons of Yngroth. Just as the Harlequins seem cornered, a warhost from Craftworld Yme-Loc springs from ambush, catching the Wrath in a devastating crossfire. For long moments the Eldar plan looks set to work, until Arbra'Gax, Bloodthirster of Insensate Rage, bursts into reality. Led by this unstoppable demigod of war, the Khornate horde smash their way out of the Eldar ambush, which swiftly devolves into a massacre as the Blood God's forces punish their devious foes.
- Visions of Blood (999.M41) - Warmaster Abaddon's 13th Black Crusade bursts from the Eye of Terror and falls upon the Cadian Gate. At the same moment, all across the galaxy, Khorne's Daemonkin are stricken by bloody visions of carnage on a scale none have seen before. Compelled by their wrathful god, the Daemonkin turn as one and begin to carve a path toward the Cadian Gate. It seems likely that, while there is blood still to spill, neither side will be safe in the war to come.
Warband Appearence Edit
Warband Colours Edit
The Wrath's power armour has a black torso and arms, bone white helmet and bolter, red legs and pauldrons, and a brass trim. It is by far one of the most intricite armour patterns of all the Khornate Warbands.
Warband Badge Edit
The Wrath's badge is a bone white Mark of Khorne on a field of red.
- Codex: Khorne Daemonkin (7th Edition), pp. 34-35, 43-49, 130-135