|War Without End|
|Horus Heresy Novels|
- "Heresy begets retribution"
- —Book's tag-line
War Without End is the thirty-third volume in the Horus Heresy series of novels.
The Emperor’s vision of Mankind ascendant lies in tatters. The Great Crusade is naught but a fading memory. The dream of Unity is no more. But with Horus’s rebellion spreading to every corner of the Imperium and war engulfing new worlds and systems almost daily, there are some who now ask: were the signs there to be seen all along? In these dark times, only one thing is certain – the galaxy will never know peace again, not in this lifetime or a thousand others...
War Without End is an anthology and contains twenty-one short stories from various authors. All the stories contained within this anthology were previously published in the limited edition anthologies The Imperial Truth, Sedition's Gate, and in the novella anthology collections Death and Defiance & Blades of the Traitor:
- Sermon of Exodus by David Annandale
- Howl of the Hearthworld & Lord of the Red Sands by Aaron Dembski-Bowden
- Black Oculus by John French
- The Laurel of Defiance, A Safe and Shadowed Place & Twisted by Guy Haley
- Artefacts, The Phoenician, Imperfect & Chirurgeon by Nick Kyme
- The Devine Adoratrice & Wolf Mother by Graham McNeill
- Hands of the Emperor & The Harrowing by Rob Sanders
- Virtues of the Sons by Andy Smillie
- All That Remains & Gunsight by James Swallow
- By the Lion's Command by Gav Thorpe
- Allegiance & Daemonology by Chris Wraight
- War Without End (Anthology) edited by Laurie Goulding