(Note: For further information on this wiki's rules, please refer to the Rules.)
The following are the established rules when utilising this wiki's online Chat. These rules are to be adhered to and followed at all times. Violation of any of these rules may result in being kicked from chat or even a temporary ban. Repeat offences might result in a ban from Chat in accordance with the Banning Policy.
- First and foremost, what happens on chat, stays on chat.
- Do not ask to be a chat moderator.
- Do not hinder chat moderators from doing their jobs.
- Respect one another.
- Do not repeat yourself.
- Do not speak gibberish.
- Do not post inappropriate links.
- Use proper spelling and grammar.
- Do not post offensive remarks. Not everyone has the same tolerance for foul language or "toilet humour". If you feel the need to use offensive language, first ask the other users in the chat would they be offended by such language? If it is okay, please proceed with caution.
- Off-coloured remarks or attacking anyone in chat based on political beliefs, race, sexuality WILL NOT be tolerated, and will result in an immediate kick and a temporary or even a permanent ban.
- Personal attacks on other users will not be tolerated, and can also result in being kicked or a temporary/permanent ban depending on the offense.
- Do not impersonate any other user in the chat
- Have fun and enjoy yourself!